Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Domestic Violence sux moose balls

I'll never help a woman in a domestic dispute again.

Let me start by mentioning the key word here ---- AGAIN. Again meaning I've 
helped women in domestic disputes before. I have this love & respect for women 
that I don't see often. I give them the right of way all the time, hold doors 
carry carriages up the stairs etc. I believe that women are more valuable than 
men are but that's a whole 'nother post. So your prolly thinking.. Y? Y turn the 
other cheek now? Let me explain.


There was a young woman that I saw getting beat up (by her boyfriend I guess) 
yeeaarrrrs ago. We talkin 40 sippin' size 38 pants on a 30 waist years ago. From 
about 20 paces away, I yell at homie. "What the fu*k u doin! Stop hitting her 
that's some bitch shit! Watch what's gonna happen to you if you hit her 
again!"... He stops, he walks away. Shorty walks into her building. I thought 
nothing of it, I know shorty family and her older brother is mad cool wit me. I 
never even told him now that I think of it. No sweat off my back. 

So.. yearrrrrs later. I see the same young girl, now a woman. One of her friends 
saw me and we decided we would chill together outside.. Smoke a little, drink a 
little...grown up sh*t. She's in a new relationship...cool. So after a few 
drinks, she's mentions what happened back when. I'm like...o yeeaahh like that 
isn't the first thing on my mind every time I see her. She says thank you I say 
your welcome. 

Her man says...if that woulda happened now, we woulda jumped you. Like 2-3x... 
She says it a few times too.

So now I'm instantly sober with my eyes open lookin at this cat like WHAT! This 
negro doesn't say, hey man..THANKS FOR HELPING MY GIRL OUTTA THAT ASS WHIPPING. 
So I'm thinking to myself...turn up RIGHT NOW! But then I'm like. I'd have to 
put the beats on two people (one of 'em a woman which I avoid) plus IRONICALLY 
I'm in talks to manage her older brother in law who's a talented rap artist. Bad 
for business. 

You know what? Its not even my place, it wasn't even my place to help her all 
them years ago. I stepped out of my place to help her, now imma step out of my 
place to..... 
                                                 ***Realization*** 

SHE WOULD NOT HOLD ME DOWN THE WAY I WOULD 
HOLD HER DOWN. 
SHE DOES NOT RESPECT WHAT I DID FOR HER THE WAY I RESPECT WHAT I 
DID FOR HER. 
SHE SHOULDN'T ALLOW HER MAN TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT PERIOD! I 
wanted to turn up so bad. But I just got up and left. 

The reason I won't ever help a woman in a domestic dispute again is because I 
learned even more in that exchange, life is about exchanges. I looked like the 
fool for doing what's right. I would've went to jail for a while or got hurt 
myself if my pride had gotten in the way of my decision making. So I apologize 
in advance but ask yourself this.

Do I look like some sort of super hero? 

I'm the type of person to help someone in a world where most wouldn't help 
someone IF THEY COULD. Most people don't have the same respect, courtesy or 
courage to stand up for what's right. *I never called that artist again and he's 
FIRE.* 

Also, I don't know who I'm helping. Some women don't take it as serious, its 
"part of the program" or "comes with the territory." It will hurt me to witness 
it and not act, maybe I will depending on how I'm feeling that day, but I doubt 
it. Been thru enough real beef to know you could die or go to jail for the 
longest time and no one would care. 

I'm sorry. But I'll never help a woman in a domestic dispute again. Who fux wit 
the good guy anyway? I'll cry inside but God'll understand.

I shamefully say, Its none of my business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment