Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trey Songz Album Release Party @ Touch & R&B Realizations.

Let me start by saying this, I'm a "real rap" pheen. I appreciate that old Jay (most of his new stuff also) old Nas, DMX and most of the HEAT produced in the hood era of rap (92-98). Im not really an R&B fan at all. So I had no idea that Trey Songz would have such an impact on life as we know it when his latest release "Ready" came rolling around. Am I guilty of neglecting the females desire for acoustic nourishment? I think so.



In my first wave of promotion for this event, no less than eight women sent me text messages stating that Trey Songz was their baby father...or future husband or something of that sort. Literally, back to back text message replies stating future pregnancy ambitions. I had my best response ever for an event that I've promoted for the public as a result of Trey Songz. I had 50 women arrive between 9:30 & 10:00...only to pay $20 when they (and i) thought they would recieve free entrance until 12...and not 1 female had a complaint. This number doesnt include the women that arrived late. They came sperm donor ready I guess. I didnt find not one of them due to the sheer volume of women in attendance. I arrived at midnite and there were 700 women outside and uhhh 50 or so dudes. Pictures dont lie and you can ask around..Touch was a complete sellout..and it sold out early. I got inside and was whisked into VIP which was followed by texting the women I invited throughout the night. As a result of my involvement in this event I am officially an R&B dude. If we are together (me and a female companion) I won't throw on some Fat joe shot u in the face song as first choice, I'll play some Chris Brown or Trey or even Beyonce and then ask your music preference. I've always been one to hold females at a high level of respect, I hold doors, give women the rite of passage etc....but ive acoustically bashed many a female. I will adhere to this practice no longer.



In short....the Trey Songz album release party was crazy and I have one or two photos and videos u can check out. I'll be thoughtful of what u wanna hear if you are in my vicinity and im sorry if I played MOBB DEEP during our meeting, lunch or ride to the club. Xcuse me.

O yeah Mario stopped by also...it was really a good party good folk in VIP.



Ok change of plans. For some reason my laptop is not loading these pictures quick enuff. So ill post these two videos and let you imagine what a 10:1 female ratio looks like. Peace.
Plot aka Louie P. Sosa
www.twitter.com/LouiePSosa www.myspace.com/plot_hustle_g

No comments:

Post a Comment